Broken & Fractured Bones
Suffering a broken bone in an accident can have a significant impact on your life, from being unable to work to undergoing time-consuming and painful physical therapy. If you or a loved one has had bones fractured as a result of negligence, it is in your best interest to seek the advice of an experienced serious injury attorney.
At Gelber & O’Connell, LLC, we are committed to achieving maximum compensation for victims who suffer fractures or broken bones in an accident.
What Type Of Break Or Fracture Did You Suffer?
Treatment for broken bones can be expensive, with victims often needing surgery, bone grafts, casts and physical therapy. We aggressively pursue settlements and judgments that cover the true cost of broken bone injuries for our clients. We handle claims involving all types of bone fractures and compound fracture injuries, including:
- Broken necks and backs
- Broken or fractured arms, humerus, ulna, radius
- Broken or fractured legs, femur, tibia, fibula
- Broken hands and wrists
- Broken or fractured feet and ankles
- Fractured or crushed skulls
- Broken noses, eye sockets, jaws
- Broken and fractured joints
- Tears or detachments of ligaments and tendons from bones
- Damage to cartilage, such as meniscus or rotator cuffs
We seek compensation for all damages, including medical treatment and rehab expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.